Jul 8, 2012

Yosemite

We left for Yosemite on June 27 and took our time driving to Yosemite. Our first stop was at a lake near Mt. Shasta for the night.
Sunday we went to church at Adventure Christian Church in California. We arrived in Yosemite on July 1 after driving on some VERY windy, narrow roads. Yikes! My parents joined us that evening and stayed the week with us. We had lots of fun exploring Yosemite and eating lots of ice cream. We hiked to several different falls and lakes. Played lots of games and just had a really nice time relaxing.
Today we stopped in Vegas for dinner at Mesa Grill. It was delicious! Tomorrow. after church at Canyon Ridge, we head over to the Grand Canyon for a week.
I'm running out of time tonight so I'll just post pictures. (I've got six loads of laundry waiting for me and it's almost midnight!). I'm not sure when we'll have internet again... so, enjoy the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment